Skip to main content

Get a custom EDM trap remix from producer Jay Cross

I've been producing music for over 5 years now and have learnt a lot over this time. I currently offer EDM trap remixes starting from $5 for a minute long preview up to $55 for a full track with an exclusive rights contract. I get orders from many different people who have different reasons for wanting a remix produced. Some people are artists and want their own song remixed in to trap so they can then promote it, sell it on itunes and use it as a bonus track on an album. I also get orders from djs that want a trap remix of a popular song so they can play it in clubs and if they have purchased the exclusive rights they release it themselves with there name, in this respect I can be a ghost producer once I've sold the exclusive rights to a track I do not require credit and the buyer fully owns the track.

Get your own edm trap remix 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xanax / lo fi hip hop type beat 2024 / lo fi chill beat

producing a playboi carti type beat / fl studio

Lions / afrobeat type beat 2024 / Burna Boy type beat