Skip to main content

Why you should choose a custom produced rap beat

My name is Jay Cross I've been producing music for over 5 years now using Fl studio. I use the site fiverr.com to offer my services. I mostly work with rap instrumentals but I also offer edm and trap production and remixes. I have had many satisfied customers on the site and my reviews reflect this.

Here is one of my latest beats
So why should you choose to order a custom produced rap beat with exclusive rights rather than a premade one that's non exclusive. The main benefit of a custom produced beat is that the beat will be unique and noone else will have the same beat if you choose to buy the exclusive rights. The instrumental can be revised if theres something you don't like or something you would like to be added. This means that I can produce exactly what you want, you won't get this with premaade beats. Maybe there's a type of beat you want but you can't find one anywhere, this is where custom production is useful.

Check out my reviews and prices on Fiverr

You might think that a custom produced beat would be too expensive but my prices are very reasonable $25 non exclusive rights or the best option $55 for a custom produced rap beat with full exclusive rights. You can also order a non exclusive one minute long preview for just $5 if you want to try out my services before you spend more money.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xanax / lo fi hip hop type beat 2024 / lo fi chill beat

producing a playboi carti type beat / fl studio

Lions / afrobeat type beat 2024 / Burna Boy type beat